Subject: Re: Margin Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Great - thanks! Colin is the person I have already called three times this 
week. I look forward to hearing from him.

Tracy - can you pls send me a Credit Worksheet for Pacificorp so I can churn 
out an EEI Cover Sheet ? 

Thanks, 

Shari

	William S Bradford
	12/07/2000 10:16 AM
		
		 To: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christian 
Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Margin Agreements

I spoke with Jon Fryer at Pacificorp and we have agreed to push the EEI 
contract.  He will have Colin Persikety (sp?) follow up with Shari today.

Bill

   

	From:  William S Bradford                           12/07/2000 07:33 AM

To: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christian 
Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Margin Agreements

This is a proposed margin agreement from Pacificorp.  We are out of the money 
over $250mm and they are getting nervous.  Tracy and I are trying to get them 
to sign an EEI but they are dragging their feet.  Let's discuss a strategy 
for moving forward.   

If this agreement is not bad from a legal perspective than I am okay with 
moving forward with some changes to the credit levels.  However, if it is not 
acceptable we should put pressure on them to sign an EEI.

Let's discuss.
Bill

---------------------- Forwarded by William S Bradford/HOU/ECT on 12/07/2000 
06:31 AM ---------------------------

"Fryer, John" <[email-masked]> on 12/07/2000 12:08:15 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Wessling, Nathalie" <[email-masked]>, "Fryer, John" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: Margin Agreements

Bill:  As a follow-up to our discussions last night we are sending a draft
form of proposed margin agreement.  The threshold amounts can be changed
based on our discussions. While I would prefer to use an EEI agreement,
unfortunately until I get some direction from our contract people this is
the agreement we would like to go with.

Thanks

 <<Margining Agreement SAMPLE COPY.doc>>

 - Margining Agreement SAMPLE COPY.doc