Subject: Re: American Electric Power Service Corporation - cws
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:07:00 -0800 (PST)

For your review today if possible, Supplemental Agreement anad Attachment A.

	Tracy Ngo
	12/07/2000 09:39 AM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wendy 
Conwell/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: American Electric Power Service Corporation - cws

Please also add that the cp themselves are also measured against the 3rd 
party cross default provision, in addition to the 9 utilities.

Thanks,
Tracy
---------------------- Forwarded by Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT on 12/07/2000 07:44 AM 
---------------------------

Tracy Ngo
12/07/2000 12:23 AM
To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda L 
Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya 
Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron@ENRON, Veronica Gonzalez/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: American Electric Power Service Corporation - cws

David/Genia,

Attached please find the credit terms to insert into the draft EEI Master 
Power Purchase & Sale Agreement between American Electric Power Service 
Corporation ("AEPSC" as agent) and Enron Power Marketing, Inc.  Please note 
that pursuant to AEPSC's status as agent for (9) utilities, the 
covenants/financial reporting requirements noted herein will apply to any of 
the (9) utilities listed in Sheet 2 of the attachment.  Sheet 3 contains the 
current ratings of all (9) utilities and has been provided as additional 
information for the sake of showing that all utilities are in compliance as 
of today if measured by the proposed covenants.

Please call with any questions.

Regards,
Tracy
503-464-8755