Subject: Re: deals for approval
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 06:36:00 -0800 (PST)

These deals are pre-approved.  Please send the confirms out as soon as 
possible.  Thanks.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sharen Cason                           12/08/2000 02:20 PM

To: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Veronica 
Gonzalez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wendy 
Conwell/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: deals for approval

Please review for credit approval.

Thanks!

El Paso #477229

Strategic #477226