Subject: Resume of Charles Glizzard
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Let me know if you would have any interest in talking with this candidate.  
Michelle

---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT on 12/08/2000 04:47 
PM ---------------------------

Daniel R Rogers@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
12/08/2000 04:43 PM
To: Alan Aronowitz@ECT
cc: Michelle Cash@ECT 
Subject: Resume of Charles Glizzard

Alan,

Attached is the resume of Charles Glizzard, a candidate that would like to be 
considered for a Global Markets legal position.  We should probably consider 
him for the role of Marine Transportation specialist, but it appears his 
skill set also shows an ability to do quite a bit more for us.

Kind regards,
Dan