Subject: RE: ISDA Energy Conference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Elizabeth:

Thank you so much for modifying agenda and recommending speakers to help
discuss topic.  I will go ahead and officially invite Diane Russo and Harlan
Murphy to speak at conference.

Elizabeth, in regards to Constellation Power, we only invite ISDA members to
speak at our conferences and they are not members.  However, if you think we
need another speaker for your panel, please recommend and we will invite
them.

Again thanks and regards,
Liz
212-332-2559

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 2:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: ISDA Energy Conference

per Elizabeth Sager's requests, attached are her revisions to your agenda.

(See attached file: ISDA outline.doc)

----- Forwarded by Brenda Whitehead/HOU/ECT on 12/11/2000 01:50 PM -----

                    Elizabeth

                    Sager                To:     Brenda
Whitehead/HOU/ECT@ECT
                                         cc:

                    12/11/2000           Subject:     ISDA Energy Conference

                    12:01 PM

----- Forwarded by Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT on 12/11/2000 12:05 PM -----

                    "Liz

                    O'Sullivan"          To:
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
                    <LOSULLIVAN@i        cc:

                    sda.org>             Subject:     ISDA Energy Conference

                    11/27/2000

                    02:49 PM

Elizabeth:

ISDA is holding an Energy conference on March 6th, 2001 at The Four Seasons
Hotel in Houston.  We would be delighted to have you speak again on the
same
issues you discussed at our North American Energy and Developing Products
Committee meeting last October at The Regency Hyatt.

Please find attached a DRAFT agenda for the morning discussion for your
information.  I am in the process of finalizing the agenda and would
appreciate advice on selecting bullet points to describe briefly the
discussion on the Comparison of Master Agreements used in North America and
Europe.  I have allowed 45 minutes for the discussion (12:15 PM - 1:00 PM).
In addition, we would welcome any suggestions you may have on inviting an
ISDA member from a another company to help you discuss topic.

 <<elizabeth sager.doc>>

I will call you soon to discuss.

Thanks and regards,
Liz

Ms. Liz O'Sullivan
International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.
600 Fifth Avenue - 27th Floor
Rockefeller Center
New York, NY 10020
(212) 332-2559

(See attached file: elizabeth sager.doc)