Subject: Re: FW: Calpine 2002-04 offpeak firm confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 06:20:00 -0800 (PST)

This change is acceptable.  Melissa, will you be able to issue the execution 
copy of the confirmation, dated today, and with the "Not an Offer" notices 
cleaned out?  This can be signed  here before sending to Calpine, or can be 
sent to Randy Posejpal first, whatever Doug G-S  prefers.  If we'll sign 
first, please let me know when a copy is ready for my initials.  Thanks.  
-DP  

	Doug Gilbert-Smith@ENRON
	12/12/2000 01:20 PM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FW: Calpine 2002-04 offpeak firm confirmation

here you go.

thanks,

Doug
---------------------- Forwarded by Doug Gilbert-Smith/Corp/Enron on 
12/12/2000 01:16 PM ---------------------------

Randall Posejpal <[email-masked]> on 12/12/2000 12:12:13 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: FW: Calpine 2002-04 offpeak firm confirmation

Doug,

As you can read below, our legal department has made one blue line change to
your changes -- Nothing major.  Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: Janet Dixon
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 11:46 AM
To: Randall Posejpal
Subject: RE: Calpine 2002-04 offpeak firm confirmation

I made a change to the language.  The first attachment has my blue-lined
change, and the second is a clean copy.  Please review and forward to your
contact at Enron.

-----Original Message-----
From: Randall Posejpal
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 11:23 AM
To: Janet Dixon
Subject: FW: Calpine 2002-04 offpeak firm confirmation

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 3:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Calpine 2002-04 offpeak firm confirmation

---------------------- Forwarded by Doug Gilbert-Smith/Corp/Enron on
12/08/2000 03:47 PM ---------------------------

David Portz@ECT
12/08/2000 09:53 AM

To:   Doug Gilbert-Smith/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:   Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa
      Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT

Subject:  Calpine 2002-04 offpeak firm confirmation

Doug -- As discussed, attached is a redlined copy and an execution copy of
the off peak 2002-2004 confirmation letter reflecting the changes taking
into account that modifications to product definitions are more likely to
arise from  the efforts of industry participants than via ERCOT action as
to the protocols or otherwise. The definition of UB itself makes clear this
product is firm, and the term "Undelivered" currently carries the meaning
that  Buyer must be capable of moving the firm energy from the Delivery
Point to more than one potential destination.  Please contact me with any
questions. --David

(See attached file: calpine offpeak 02-06 rl 12-8-00.doc)

(See attached file: calpine offpeak 02-06 exe.doc)

 - enron-calpine offpeak 02-06 rl 12-8-00.doc
 - enron-calpine offpeak 02-06 rl 12-8-00.doc