Subject: Power Brokers Aggregator
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 02:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Draft response. Please come back to me with questions/comments/ changes.  

Randy/Josh,

I'm putting aside the forwarded files and not letting anyone here review them 
until we've had a conversation on what sort of fee/percentage arrangement, if 
any, we could put in effect by a signed agreement.  Please don't send any 
more potential customers' information until we've gone over this.  Enron is a 
big place with a lot of marketers fanned out and soliciting customers -- I 
can't have you just sending me information of this sort and creating risk 
that you'll surface at some point and claim a fee on a deal you were not 
involved in.  Especially where you have a non-exclusive relationship with the 
customer.  In general, I would have preferred that you had told me simply the 
ERCOT region and the size of a load, without identifying the customer, and I 
could then signal back to you whether Enron was interested in going forward.  
Enron Power Marketing will not pay anything in this sort of 'finders' 
arrangement except under an executed agreement with the finder, presuming an 
agreement can be reached.  So we should explore, as to Tyco, a potential 
agreement as to a "success fee",  with a payment structure based on the 
completion of an identified type of deal within a stated time frame, and tied 
to your actual assistance in the completion of the transaction, not just 
identifying the prospect.    

Please come back to me when you have a chance.  

Drew

	Drew Tingleaf/ENRON@enronXgate
	06/04/2001 09:48 AM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Aggregator

David - please take a look.  Let's discuss.

DTT

 -----Original Message-----
From:  [email-masked]@ENRON 
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 4:21 PM
To: Tingleaf, Drew
Subject: RATE

drew, 
we are working on the data for the corpus account and will forward it to you  
as soon as it is recevied. 
to keep it simple we'll only send our biggest accounts, one by one, if there  
is a problem with it, such as a conflict, let us know immediately.  we'll  
take the risk.  we would like a quote with a fixed rate, with transmission,  
distribution, billing and any other by pass charges included.  the quote  
should provide a comparison of your rate against the incumbants rate and a  
cost savings percentage.  we will present your to our clients rate as it is  
given to us.  we would like a sign up fee, and 2% of gross from enron  
(outside of our clients discount) for the term of the agreement between 
enron  
and our clients. 
attached are a few files from a customer tyco.  they are registered for the  
pilot program, and wants service to begin july 6 2001. 
we look forward to hearing from you.. 
sincerely, 
randy prengler/josh stern 
power brokers, llc. 
 
 - TYC38.ZIP