Subject: New Power- EPMI EEI Master
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 05:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rhonda -- I am on my way to your desk with two initialled copies of the 
attachment -- the negotiated NewPower EEI cover sheet.  Attached immediately 
below is what I retrieved from Genia's files as the other document usually 
sent to C/Ps executing the EEI cover sheet with us. The cover sheet 
references an Attachement A as of the Effective Date (May 4, 2001) --please 
generate it (without prices ) e-mail a copy ot me and circulate it to 
NewPower with execution documents. Please arrange to have the EEI cover sheet 
countersigned by New Power  ASAP and then come back to confirm this cover 
sheet's completion to persons named above (and any others who are tracking 
this matter in relation to sleeved transactions through EES).  Thanks. 
--David  

----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 05/10/2001 11:41 AM -----

	Paul Radous/ENRON@enronXgate
	05/10/2001 11:34 AM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: William S Bradford/ENRON@enronXgate
		 Subject: RE: EPMI agreement/EEI Master 

David,

As this document stands, it is okay.  With respect to the QSE agreement, we 
will need to reinstate the New Power Holding's MACs since a $1MM line of 
credit will be extended to them under that agreement.  Those MACs were 
eliminated from the EEI since Enron is not extending credit under that 
agreement.

Paul

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Portz, David  
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 9:18 AM
To: Radous, Paul
Cc: Bradford, William S.
Subject: Re: EPMI agreement/EEI Master 

This is the most recent draft shown in my e-mails. I didn't have word back 
that this draft is okay with Credit.  Is this the version you were looking at 
when you okayed the QSE Credit Support Annex last night?   Please come back 
to me ASAP and we'll get this signed up.  David
   
----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 05/10/2001 09:14 AM -----

	David Portz 05/01/2001 03:32 PM 	   To: Paul Radous/Enron@EnronXGate  cc: 
William S Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate, Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT  Subject: 
Re: EPMI agreement/EEI Master 

As discussed, please confirm this matches up with Bill's discussions with New 
Power. I will immediately be looking it over  so that  we can proceed this 
afternoon to signature if acceptable.  --David 

----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 05/01/2001 03:27 PM -----

	John Ranieri@NEWPOWER 05/01/2001 02:03 PM 	  To: David 
Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON, William S Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate  cc: Mary 
Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Henderson/HOU/NewPower@NewPower, Jim 
Malone/HOU/NewPower@NewPower, William Cronin/HOU/NewPower@NewPower  Subject: 
Re: EPMI agreement/EEI Master  << OLE Object: StdOleLink >> 

David,
Attached below is a revised EEI cover for the EPMI Power agreement.  Bill 
Bradford and I agreed to the revisions that I incorporated.  Please touch 
base with Bill to obtain his concurrence with the revisions I made.  If the 
revisions are ok, let me know and I'll get the document signed and send you 
two signed originals for Enron signature.  Once the document is signed could 
you work with Mary Cook to incorporate this agreement in the Master 
Cross-Product Netting....Agreement.  I would appreciate anything you can do 
to  move this along as EES will no longer be trading power and NPW needs to 
establish a power trading relationship with EPMI.

 << File: EPMI EEI cover.doc >> 
Thank you,
John

John Ranieri
The New Power Company
[email-masked]
(914) 697-2424