Subject: Re: EOL GTC Confirms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 01:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Melissa
 
Attached is the suggested template for physical power confirmations as 
discussed.

 As you know the "Confirmation Letter" is defined in the GTCs as being in the 
form attached as Exhibit A to the GTCs, any changes to the confirmation that 
the counterparties can expect to receive should also be reflected on the 
Website in Exhibit A.
 
Kind regards,
 
Marcus

	Melissa Ann Murphy@ECT
	04/30/2001 04:51 PM
		 
		 To: Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL GTC Confirms

Hello, I wanted to make sure I understand where the new language is to be 
inserted in our EOL GTC confirmation letter.  Bob Bowen was telling me they 
are putting the new paragraph at the beginning of the confirm letter.  The 
only problem I see is that we have the trade date and the energy type (firm 
energy, etc.) in the first paragraph as well.  We also already have language 
in the last paragraph about returning the confirm to us within 2 days.  

Please look at the following template and let me know where you would prefer 
to see the language added.  We are planning on changing our templates 
tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Melissa
3-1886