Subject: Calpine damages calculation ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Doug and Ed,

Based upon the additional information you have provided to me, I have revised 
our draft of EPMI's damages calculation.  Please review it ASAP, as I would 
like to be able to send it to our outside counsel this afternoon.  Also, 
there are a couple of blanks/question marks:  Doug, you indicated that you 
thought you could calculate our sales price per MWH for sales to LCRA during 
the months of June-September 2000 by getting an index price from your 
analyst.  Also, are we quoting natural gas prices in mcf or mmbtu?  Please 
call with your comments.  Thanks.

Bonnie J. White
Enron Litigation Unit
1400 Smith Street, Suite 4824
Houston, TX  77002
Ph:  713-853-7244
Fax: 713-853-6576
[email-masked]