Subject: RESUME
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is a resume from Les Adams, who is a friend of Bob Williams.  He saw 
the ad in the Texas Lawyer and contacted Bob about how to apply.  His resume 
does not indicate law school grades, but when I asked, he said he doesn't 
remember specifically since it has been 20 years, but that he seems to recall 
a B average, which was around top 20%.

Let me know if you want to talk with this applicant.

Michelle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------

Michelle Cash
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3823
Houston, Texas  77002
(713) 853-6401
[email-masked]

This message may contain confidential information that is protected by the 
attorney-client and/or work product privileges.
----- Forwarded by Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT on 04/25/2001 05:06 PM -----

	[email-masked]
	04/25/2001 03:49 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: RESUME

Dear Michelle: 

As we discussed, Bob Williams indicated that you would be willing to review  
my resume for the wholesale marketing position you are trying to fill. ?In 
my  
experience with The Coastal Corporation prior to the merger, I handled a 
very  
diverse range of marketing issues, from antitrust to collections, and have  
drafted marketing contracts for everything from coal to catalyst (and of  
course, oil and gas). 

I have attached a resume and cover letter. ?Please don't hesitate to call if  
I can provide you with any more information. 

Regards,  

Les Adams
 - RESUMELWAnoref.ZIP