Subject: RE: Entergy Services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 06:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

After you and I talked, we did these confirms and faxed them out.  As for a 
meeting to discuss the agency issues (and, secondarily, the EEI Master), I'm 
asking Keegan Farrell to coordinate the schedules of the following people and 
set up a meeting w/ Entergy.  In light of my future plans, it's not necessary 
for me to be there.
Here are the Enron people (Keegan: get some dates/times when all of these 
people can meet):
Elizabeth Sager
Rogers Herndon
Ed Sacks

The Entergy name(s) should come from Rogers. (Keegan: After you get the Enron 
people's schedules, if you haven't heard from Rogers, call him for the 
Entergy contacts, then call them and coordinate the meeting.)

Regards,
Janice

EB3861
Assistant General Counsel, Enron North America Corp.
713-853-1794 (Fax:  713-646-4842)

	Edward Sacks/ENRON@enronXgate
	04/18/2001 09:29 AM
		 
		 To: Janice R Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: William S Bradford/ENRON@enronXgate
		 Subject: RE: Entergy Services

This is another one of those agencies that we have no documentation 
evidencing the "authority" to transact on behalf of the utilities.  EPMI 
continues to trade a significant volume of trades in both the term and daily 
mkt.  Given that the option premium is prepaid, we should not hold the 
confirm up.  We do however need to arrange a time to meet with the 
counterparty to get everything resolved.  Rogers has mentioned in the past he 
is available and will arrange a conference call.  My calendar is open, so 
please let me know which atty we should be coordinating this through.

Ed Sacks

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Moore, Janice  
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 8:55 AM
To: Denton, Rhonda
Cc: Yoder, Christian; Sager, Elizabeth; FitzGerald, Genia; Cason, Sharen; 
Sacks, Edward
Subject: Re: Entergy Services

If EAS is here, that would be better, b/c more likely to meet Rogers's 
deadline....  Has credit signed off on these deals???
Regards,
Janice

EB3861
Assistant General Counsel, Enron North America Corp.
713-853-1794 (Fax:  713-646-4842)

	Rhonda L Denton 04/18/2001 08:49 AM 	  To: Janice R Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT  cc: 
Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharen 
Cason/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT  Subject: Re: Entergy Services 
<< OLE Object: StdOleLink >> 

Janice, can you look at it as soon as you get off the conference call.  
Rogers wanted the confirms out by 9:00 this morning.  Otherwise, can we get 
Elizabeth to look at it.  Sharen dropped the language into the confirm that 
Shari had drafted for the previous deals with Entergy confirmed under the 
WSPP.  We have used this language in the past with the only difference being 
these are options.
>

Janice R Moore
04/18/2001 08:34 AM
To: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharen 
Cason/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Entergy Services   << OLE Object: StdOleLink >> 

I'm on  a conference call til 9:00 -- if they can wait til then, I'd be glad 
to.
Regards,
Janice

EB3861
Assistant General Counsel, Enron North America Corp.
713-853-1794 (Fax:  713-646-4842)

	Genia FitzGerald 04/18/2001 08:27 AM 	   To: Janice R Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT  cc: 
Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharen 
Cason/HOU/ECT@ECT  Subject: Entergy Services

Janice,

I found out these involve an "east" delivery point and the trader, Rodgers 
Herndon needs them looked at this morning.  Is is possible for you to review 
these ASAP?

Thanks,
Genia

P.S.  Christian, you are "off the hook"!!!

----- Forwarded by Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT on 04/18/2001 08:24 AM -----

	Genia FitzGerald 04/18/2001 07:34 AM 	   To: Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT  cc: 
Sharen Cason/HOU/ECT@ECT  Subject: Entergy Services

Christian,

Since this involves the WSPP, would you have time to look at these and 
respond to Sharen?

Thanks,
Genia
----- Forwarded by Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT on 04/18/2001 07:30 AM -----

	Sharen Cason 04/17/2001 05:12 PM 	   To: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT  cc:   
Subject: Entergy Services

Shari Stack had agreed to confirm non-firm deals with Entergy Services under 
the WSPP.  Then she reluctantly agreed to use the WSPP for a few month long 
term deals.  Well, now we have two options that they want to confirm under 
the WSPP.  We do not have any other existing agreement with Entergy 
Services.  I have dropped in the language Shari prepared for the month long 
deal.  Can someone take a look at these and see if this will confirm the deal.

Thanks!

 << File: sample.doc >>    << File: sample2.doc >> 
 584221     584226