Subject: Re: Forms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 06:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Brent 

Hope all is well.

I received your email.  In the US we do physical power puts and calls,  
usually on a daily, weekly or monthly basis (e.g several month deal that 
gives party right to receive/sell energy on a daily basis).  The confirmation 
for them is very simple, and generally assumes an underlying master that 
would govern the physical delivery if the option is exercised as well as all 
the other general terms and conditions.  
By copy of this email, I would ask Leslie Hansen to send you copies of a put 
and call confirmation which she can get from our documentation group.

Looking forward to seeing you soon back in Houston

(Thanks Leslie)

	Brent Hendry@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	05/04/2000 09:43 AM
		 
		 To: Jeffrey T Hodge@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Elizabeth Sager@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Forms

The commercial team in Sao Paulo is getting creative and I have been asked to 
find out if EPMI has ever created or used a physical power put or call option 
form.  Do we have any forms that I could give to the attorneys in Sao Paulo 
to review?  I appreciate any help you can give me.  Thanks,
Brent