Subject: OPA Notice
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 05:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bob 

Here is what we sent TVA last year when we were notifying them of the 
delivery points we would have delivered to.  I'm tied up in meetings the rest 
of the day and we want to start notifying TVA of the delivery points we would 
have used had we had an obligations to continue to schedule and deliver 
energy under the MOPA,  Could you please revise accordingly and send back to 
Bill Rust and me this afternoon,  We would like to start sending out tomorrow.
As always, thanks for your help.
Elizabeth
----- Forwarded by Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT on 06/29/2000 12:38 PM -----

	Bill Rust
	06/29/2000 11:49 AM
		 
		 To: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: OPA Notice

Elizabeth,

Here is the document I want you to review.  We want to send TVA a notice each 
day showing the interface that we would have delivered, had TVA called.  We 
need you to change/add the wording for this purpose.

Thank you,
Bill Rust