Subject: Re: EPMI on SPP Board
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 03:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim - 

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  While I'm still checking,  I am 
not aware that there is a "formal process" for being a board member of a 
non-corporate entity like SPP. We would, however,  want to look at the 
equivalent of SPPs Bylaws to make sure that members are not going to be 
liable for actions taken and to see if SPP has something like D&O insurance, 
protecting the members.  We can talk to SPP and see what there is.  Let me 
know if you want us to request/review documents.  Thanks

	James D Steffes@ENRON
	10/30/2000 08:13 AM
		
		 To: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Ron McNamara/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Christi L 
Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: EPMI on SPP Board

Elizabeth --

Ron McNamara heads up Government Affairs activities for SPP.  He has been 
asked to be a member of the SPP Board.  This would be great for EPMI because 
we would have more ability to influence SPP and its actions regarding opening 
the market.

What form of approval do we need to have internally (if any) before Ron can 
become a SPP Board Member?  Are there any internal restrictions on this type 
of activity? 

Not sure if there are any risks, but I want to make sure that Ron won't be 
harmed by pursuing this opportunity.

Thanks,

Jim

	Ron McNamara
	Sent by: Ron McNamara
	10/27/2000 11:44 AM
		 
		 To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: SPP Board

Jim

As I mentioned to you Nick Brown has put my name on the ballot to be a member 
of the SPP Board.  The election is at the next meeting (a week from Tuesday).

Regards, Ron