Subject: CWT Bankruptcy memo on Avista/PGET deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 02:59:00 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded by Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT on 12/28/2000 10:57 AM -----

	"Patricia Keogh" <[email-masked]>
	12/28/2000 10:48 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: "David Mitchell" <[email-masked]>, "Rick Antonoff" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Revised Memo

From Rick Antonoff:

Following our telephone conversations on Sunday and Tuesday, please find
attached our revised preliminary draft memorandum addressing the bankruptcy
issues that we have been discussing, and incorporating the additional facts
raised during our telephone conferences this week.  Based on our
discussions and the revisions made to the draft Settlement Agreement this
week, our draft memorandum is now based upon the Avista transaction.

Attached are clean and redline versions of the revised draft.  The redline
is marked to show changes from the draft we circulated on December 22,
2000.

We look forward to receiving your thoughts and comments after you have an
opportunity to review the memorandum.

Regards.

(See attached file: #128814 vred - enron--memo.rtf)

(See attached file: #531492 v1 -  Revised Enron Memo.doc)
==============================================================================
NOTE:  The information in this email is confidential and may be legally 
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or 
disseminate the information.  Although this email and any attachments are 
believed to be free of any virus or other defect
that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, 
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and 
no responsibility is accepted by Cadwalader, Wickersham
& Taft for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

==============================================================================

 - #128814 vred - enron--memo.rtf
 - #531492 v1 -  Revised Enron Memo.doc