Subject: Re: Meeting this week to discuss Calpine
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

I can meet at 900 on Thurs.  I will be out of office from 1030 until 300 and 
then back
thanks

	"Laura Gibson" <[email-masked]>
	04/10/2001 04:36 PM
	Please respond to lgibson
		 
		 To: "Elizabeth Sager" <[email-masked]>, "David Portz" 
<[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Bonnie White" <[email-masked]>, "Bill Ogden" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Meeting this week to discuss Calpine

Elizabeth and David, have you had a chance to get back with Bonnie's
assistant who is trying to schedule a meeting this week to work on your
affidavits in response to Calpine's motion for summary judgment? We are
trying to meet this Thursday 4/12. Will you either call Lee Carrier at
853-6612 or respond to me by e-mail regarding your availability? As our
response is due on 4/20, I would appreciate your earliest response. Thanks
very much. Laura Gibson