Subject: Re: Mid May EAS In-Service for Power Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 04:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for everybody's help on this - while we are at it we may as well put 
together 5 additional sets so we can distribute to those on whom the power 
shines.

	Genia FitzGerald
	04/27/2001 03:11 PM
		
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marcus 
Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: Mid May EAS In-Service for Power Group

David,

Yes, please identify the principle background items that Carol needs as the 
rest will have to be done after the conference.

Thanks,
Genia

	David Portz
	04/27/2001 03:01 PM
		 
		 To: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON, Carol St 
Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Mid May EAS In-Service for Power Group

Genia  -- May I have your help in readying a binder for the above referenced 
training session?  Carol St. Clair has requested materials to be assembled 
before the Enron Law Conference next week so she can begin reviewing them at 
the conference, if possible. (If this will not be possible, lets get her the 
principle background items available, which I'll be glad to identify for you 
from those gathered as of Tuesday.)   I'm thinking that to we can update 
materials already assembled in a past binder*.  Please organize the 
materials,  on double-sided copies where possible, and put together the 
tables of contents. 

Proposed contents of the principal binder with full titles each item and date 
when available stated in TOC (as opposed to the shorthand utilised below),   
would be: 

EEI Master Agreement with schedules
EPMI format of cover sheet 
"Riders" 
Current form of Enron Corp. Guarantee

Note:  Marcus maintains the above in a velo binder for easy reference.  
Please create one velo binder to be placed inside of each notebook volume 
one, withthe following additional items.

A reference to the FERC Website and any other sites which are useful sources 
of information (see Marcus, Janice)
List of key contacts outside the Legal Group Crefdit, Documentation, and 
Regulatory (if possible)
Organisation chart of the Power desks (T. Jae Black -- I'll approach  Ed 
Baughman to faciliate this), & current  East Desk phone nos. (T.Jae Black)
Free standing Into Product definition (see my forms directory) and  'Into 
Product' diagrams  (I'll provide my EEI Products file to you) 
Standard Confidentiality Agreements: unilateral and bilateral formats
Current long form confirmation format
Most recent form of EPMI bilateral Master Energy Purchase and Sale Agreement 
(May 5, 2000 draft)
EOL: Copy of the Electronic Trading Agreement, GTCs, an example of a Long 
Description and the Confirmation
Most recent materials/memos on Agency issues (I'll provide my file to you) 
EAS memo and Shari Stack briefing on Municipals issues (I'll provide my file 
to you)
Paul Patano article from "Futures & Derivatives Law Report" regarding trading 
environment and FERC/CFTC relationship (April 1999)*, or updated 
information/memo if EAS is aware of any 
"Electric Energy Contracts - Counterparty Bankruptcy Issues" memo from 
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft (April 1999)* 
Mark Hadicke memo re review of one year plus physical power deals (I'll 
provide copy to you) & any other legal policy statement EAS feels is 
pertinent.

Side materials (in second binder) would be:

FERC report on Midwest region (I'll provide copy to you) 
FERC Report on Southern region (I'll provide copy to you) 
ERCOT Market Guide (attached below) 
WSPP Agreement.
Copy of most recent edition of "Self Study Guide - From Edison to Enron" 
obtain from Enron Continuing Education Group 
Booklet: &The Energy and Power Risk Management Glossary8 (Enron, publisher, 
1999)*  
"Electric Power Industry in Nontechnical Language," by Denise Warkentin 
(1998) *
"Competitive-Based Contracts for the New Power Business," by Mark E. Haedicke 
from the Energy Law Journal (1996)* 
  
*  Many of the above items are referenced in this 1999 table of contents 
pulled from my directory.  Sheila Tweed's group, (Ed Hearn was the preparer) 
should have a binder from which many of the above ccan be duplicated.