Subject: Re: EESI & EPMI Confirmation Agreement (NYSEG PJM Renewable Attributes)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 07:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are proposed revisions.  Give me a call after you have reviewed. Thanks

	Richard Ring@EES
	05/15/2001 09:07 AM
		 
		 To: Joe Gordon/Enron@EnronXGate, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EESI & EPMI Confirmation Agreement (NYSEG PJM Renewable Attributes)

Joe & Elizabeth,

I received the revised document from Will Frederking, EESI Legal which is 
attached for your reference.  The only items that have been changed are in 
Special Conditions:
Second Sentence was divided into four parts (i), (ii) (iii) & (iv)
Ninth line "or representations" was added after the words "any Affidavits"
Sixteenth line "upon written request from EESI" was added after the words 
"between NYSEG and EPMI, and"

Joe,  my proposal for Contract Price section is to complete with $3.65 / MWh.

Will provide the payments, billing and notices information as soon as I 
receive from EESI Legal Department representatives.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Richard

---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Ring/HOU/EES on 05/15/2001 08:57 
AM ---------------------------

William Frederking
05/14/2001 06:12 PM
To: Richard Ring/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: NYSEG

Attached is a clean version of the EPMI Confirmation Letter.  I was unable to 
run a blackline.  We can try again tomorrow if we need to.  Please help with 
the notice info on the last page.

Will