Subject: EEI Meeting in November
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 03:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI - Brochure for EEI meeting in November.
---------------------- Forwarded by Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT on 09/27/99 10:45 
AM ---------------------------

"Kathy Seaman" <[email-masked]> on 09/22/99 04:39:36 PM
Please respond to "Wholesale Electric Contract Standardization Group" 
<[email-masked]>
To: "Wholesale Electric Contract Standardization Group" <[email-masked]>
cc:  (bcc: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Information on Standardized Master Power Contract

EEI and the EEI Alliance of Energy Suppliers will sponsor a special workshop 
on November 17 in Washington, D.C. to address the wholesale trading market 
and Standardized Master Power Contract.

Attached is a PDF file of the Workshop brochure.  You must have an Acrobat 
reader to open it.  If you do not, you may go to http://www.adobe.com to 
download a gratis version.  If you would prefer, you may contact Trish 
Higgins, the Alliance Coordinator, and she will be pleased to fax a copy to 
your office:  [email-masked]/202-508-5180.  For your information, you will 
also receive a copy via mail.   As shown on the the PDF file, but not the 
printed brochure, Harlan Murphy of Dynegy Power Marketing Inc., will 
participate on the panel "Can the Standardized Contract Assist the Market?"

 - Pwrmkt2.pdf