Subject: EEI Meeting on Dec. 15 Meeting - Product Definitions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 00:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Here are materials I recieved from EEI in anticipation of the EEI product 
description meeting on Wed.   I would guess that the bulk of the meeting  
will be spent on the "Into" definition, which draft was prepared by David and 
myself, but we will also need to provide requested alterations to the other 
product definitions (unit firm and system firm).  If you have any 
questions/thoughts about the Into definiton, please call either David or me.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT on 12/14/99 08:48 
AM ---------------------------

"Andy Katz" <[email-masked]> on 12/10/99 05:29:45 PM
Please respond to "Wholesale Electric Contract Standardization Group" 
<[email-masked]>
To: "Wholesale Electric Contract Standardization Group" <[email-masked]>
cc:  (bcc: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Agenda and Product Definitions for Dec. 15 Meeting

Attached is the agenda and draft revised  definitions for the "into" and 
"system reliability" products.  These files are in Rich Text Format.

As part of our discussion of the product definitions, we will discuss the 
effect of transmission curtailments on the parties' obligation to perform.  
We want to focus on the words on the page in Schedule P.   If anyone thinks 
the words on the page do not accurately reflect the business people's 
understanding of the allocations of risk and responsibilities in trading that 
product, please let them come to Houston with alternative WORDS that they 
feel better reflect the business relationships that exist in the 
marketplace.  The goal of the Houston meeting is to have  FINALIZED the 
WORDS, so that the document is ready to present to the industry and FERC.

We will convene at 10 am and adjourn at 4pm.  Lunch will be provided. 
Dynegy's offices are located in Houston at 1000 Louisiana, Suite 5800.  If 
you need directions or information about hotels, please contact Michelle 
Cantu,  at Dynegy, 713/ 767-5981.

If you plan to attend, please inform Patricia Young at EEI, 202/508-5757,  or 
respond to this message by using your e-mail program's "ReplyTo" function by 
COB MONDAY.  If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach Patricia at 
202/508-5757 or Andy Katz at 202/508-5616.

Andrew S. Katz, Senior Attorney
Edison Electric Institute
701 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20004
Voice:  202-508-5616
Fax:     202-508-5673
e-mail:  [email-masked]

 - EEI-NEMA AGENDA.rtf
 - Into 4R.rtf
 - 12071_v1.rtf