Subject: RE: Enron North America
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:29:45 -0800 (PST)

Jeff 

Can you get Lisa and me a copy of the applicable contract/tariff.  Thanks

Elizabeth Sager
713-853-6349

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Bradford, William S.  
Sent:	Monday, November 19, 2001 8:19 AM
To:	Mellencamp, Lisa; Tribolet, Michael; Sager, Elizabeth; St. Clair, Carol; Rohauer, Tanya
Cc:	Mcginnis, Stephanie
Subject:	FW: Enron North America

We need to repsond to this.  Tanya- can you confirm the lend and park exposure.	

Steph - please print and add to the list.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Foley, Jack" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Friday, November 16, 2001 4:34 PM
To:	Bradford, William S.
Cc:	Sena, David; Frederickson, Mike
Subject:	Enron North America

Bill,

As mentioned during our conference call this morning, we have significant
Lend and Park activity with ENA (and some activity with Enron Energy
Services).  Potential stressed net exposure peaks at $ 12.4 million in April
' 02.

Due to the recent downgrades of Enron Corp.'s (Guarantor of ENA's
obligations to PG&E) senior unsecured debt rating to BBB- by S&P and other
rating agencies, we respectfully request that Enron North America provide
PG&E with a Standby Irrevocable Letter of Credit in the amount of $ 6.5
million expiring no earlier than October 30, 2002.  This request is made
under the provisions of PG&E's Gas Rule 25 (Gas Services-Customer
Creditworthiness and Payment Terms).

I would appreciate your letting me know when the L/C will be issued.  Thanks

Jack Foley
Credit Risk Management
415/973-0004