Subject: FW: EEI Collateral Annex and Cover Sheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:35:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Here are Relaint's comments - let me know if there is anything you want me to do on this.  Thanks
Elizabeth Sager
713-853-6349

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, September 26, 2001 11:16 AM
To:	Sager, Elizabeth
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	EEI Collateral Annex and Cover Sheet

Elizabeth -

Here are the comments from me and Dede. I have given it to our Credit Dept.
and asked for comments but I doubt they will have much to add. Call me if
you have any questions with what we wrote.

With regard to the full-blown WSPP Collateral Annex, Dede and I think it
would be better to get the EEI one in a final form before converting it
over to fit into the WSPP. Otherwise, we could be revising the 2 documents
in parallel.

I am planning to get the short draft WSPP Collateral Annex over to you
today.

Thanks!

Shari
(See attached file: Collateral Annex Revised 092501 RED.doc)           (See
attached file: Collateral Annex Cover Sheet 092501 RED.doc)

 - Collateral Annex Revised 092501 RED.doc 
 - Collateral Annex Cover Sheet 092501 RED.doc