Subject: RE: Hi!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:03:52 -0800 (PST)

What airline?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 7:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Hi!

HI, i'm scheduled to arrive at 1:25 PM on Nov 30, flight 1287.  Looking
forward to it!

Eric

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Maylynn Morales" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Wednesday, November 21, 2001 9:43 AM
   To:     Saibi, Eric
   Cc:     [email-masked]
   Subject:  Hi!

   Hi Eric

   Quick question?

   What time will you be arriving at LAX?  I need to know so that I can ask
   for part of the day off.

   Thanks,
   Maylynn J

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************