Subject: FW: Urban Business Initiative Volunteer Kickoff (flier attached)
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:35:20 -0700 (PDT)

Please see below and respond accordingly.  Thanks. Ted

You are invited to attend the 3rd Annual Urban Business Initiative Volunteer
Kickoff on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 at Slainte Irish Pub (509 Main
Street) at 6:00 p.m.

The Urban Business Initiative is a group of young professional volunteers
who are committed to the economic revitalization of Houston's inner city.
UBI was founded by a group of Enron analysts in 1996, and has since grown to
include volunteers from more than 15 corporations in Houston.

UBI volunteers work on consulting teams with small business owners and
entrepreneurs in Houston's inner city on projects such as developing
business and marketing plans, conducting financial analyses, and providing
technology assessments.  They also develop and conduct business education
seminars to promote business literacy in Houston.

Please join us if you would like to learn more about the Urban Business
Initiative and the impact we are having on Houston's inner-city businesses.

Sincerely,
Mary Messick

Mary Messick
Program Coordinator

Urban Business Initiative
4300 Lyons Ave, Suite 301
Houston, TX  77020
Tel: 713-678-8418
Fax: 713-678-8468
Mail to: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<http://www.urbanbusiness.org>

 - UBI kickoff invitation.doc