Subject: RE: PIRA's Electricity Daily Demand Forecast distribution list request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please respond to Dear Holden,

In order to get started with distribution of our reports, we also need the
following:

full name:
business address:
title/position:
tel:
fax:
email address:
reports to receive:
online access (yes/no):

Please send this to me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

John Graziano
Client Relations
PIRA Energy Group
3 Park Avenue, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(212) 686-6808, ext. 341

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 6:08 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: PIRA's Electricity Daily Demand Forecast distribuiton list
request

Hello,

I would like to be included on the distribution list to recieve this email.
My email address is mailto: [email-masked].  My phone number is
503/464-3910.  Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thank You,
Holden

---------------------- Forwarded by Holden Salisbury/PDX/ECT on 05/02/2001
03:13 PM ---------------------------

Mark Fischer
05/01/2001 01:53 PM

To:   Holden Salisbury/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:

Subject:  PIRA's Electricity Daily Demand Forecast 05/01/01

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Fischer/PDX/ECT on 05/01/2001
02:01 PM ---------------------------

"Alex Golubov" <[email-masked]> on 05/01/2001 03:02:24 AM

To:   "PIRA Electricity Daily Demand Client" <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:  PIRA's Electricity Daily Demand Forecast 05/01/01

Attached is PIRA's latest "Electricity Daily Demand Forecast."

If you have any questions regarding the report's content, please contact
Morris Greenberg (email: [email-masked]) or Victoria Watkins (email:
[email-masked]), at (212) 686-6808.

Contact John Graziano regarding PIRA report distribution and address
changes
at (212) 686-6808, email: [email-masked].

NOTE: Circulation of the "Electricity Daily Demand Forecast" outside a
Client's licensed distribution area is strictly prohibited. Clients that
are
unsure of their licensed distribution or require an extension of their
current license should contact their PIRA sales representative, or email to
[email-masked].

PIRA Energy Group

(See attached file: ed050101.pdf)
(See attached file: ed050101.xls)