Subject: RE: Prepaid transactions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:31:39 -0800 (PST)

We have a receipt from CRC at Mead to fulfill the other 25mw's.  Also we have a light load receipt at Four Corners from EPE that we are wheeling on APS transmission to fulfill the light load at Pinnacle Peak.

Holden

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Thome [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 10:29 AM
To: Salisbury, Holden
Subject: Re: Prepaid transactions

Your table shows a short of 25 RTC (vice HLH) at Pinnacle Peak.  In
addition, we are only buying 25 HLHat Mead 230, but have a short of 50 HLH??

Steve
----- Original Message -----
From: "Salisbury, Holden" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 10:12 AM
Subject: Prepaid transactions

This is everything for PNM.  We still need to buy 25mw heavy load at
Pinnacle Peak.  PNM did everything else.  I will send you a complete email
as soon as we procure the last piece.

Thank you,
Holden

 <<Deals_Jan.xls>>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************