Subject: RE: Hi!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:14:59 -0700 (PDT)

I am soooo sorry I am not able to watch them for you.  I feel bad because I
said I could.
I just didn't plan on all of this going on at the same time as your trip.
Yall are going to have
a blast!    The 10th is right around the corner.

I got a loan through Countrywide.  It is a good deal because I am going
with a no income/no asset loan.  Basically I don't disclose any of that
information.  I have to pay a higher rate because of it but it is the
easiest way for me to qualify.  Especially since the down payment is not
coming from my own funds.  But the rate isn't that bad because Countrywide
will pay a point for me since I have been here over a year.  It's just a
matter of finding the house I want.
I will let you know as soon as I get a signed contract.  Then you can come
to my house warming party!!  = )

The truck should be here anyday now.  I am very excited.  I feel like I
have waited forever!!  You remember when I first started talking about it
back in Dec of 2000.  That was a year and a half ago!!  Now I finally get
it.  Yipppppeeee!!!

The dogs are good.  I took Cookie and Tyson home for Mother's Day weekend.
Lucy and Tyson played like crazy!!
Mike fell in love with him.  He wants them both.  hee hee.  He is bringing
Lucy up to Dallas soon and I get to keep her for SIX MONTHS!!  That is
going to be insane.  (and alot of doodie too!!!)  But I know she will be
happy.  They all got along fine in San Antonio.  Oh, and Tyson LOVES
Cookie.  He licks her ears and eyes all the time.  And then she licks him
back.  It is really cute.

When do I get to see you???????????
MIss you,

Jul

"John Menconi" <[email-masked]> on 06/05/2001 01:33:43 PM

Please respond to <[email-masked]>

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Monique Sanchez \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>

Subject:  RE: Hi!

I got back form Germany on Friday and have been trying to catch up with
work
before our trip to Alaska.  We leave this Sunday the 10th.  Monique's
brother is going to watch the dogs while we're gone so don't worry about
it.
It sounds like you've got your hands full.

It's great you're buying a house.  We just can't seem to figure out what we
want to do.  Monique is so stressed out with work right now I'm not sure
how
much longer we'll be in Houston.

Did you get a good loan?  Did you get your truck yet?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 11:52 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Hi!

Hi Worm,

How's it going?  I haven't heard from you in awhile!!
What are the dates you are going to Alaska?
Did Mom tell you I am buying a house?
Well, I am.   And it is stressing me out!!!!!
I have two offers on the table right now.
Both of the houses are cute.  I just can't decide which one
I like better.  You need to come visit soon.  Hopefully,
I will be moved in when you bring Jake and Pearl up.
How is Mo?  How is work?  How are the dogs?
Let me know.
Love,
Jul