Subject: Re: Status of bankrupt companies
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 01:15:00 -0800 (PST)

The only one I am aware of is Kimball,which Lisa is handling.

	William S Bradford
	11/20/2000 08:34 PM
		
		 To: Rebecca Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: (bcc: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT)
		 Subject: Re: Status of bankrupt companies

Still no response from legal.   Will follow up when I get a response.

Bill

Rebecca Ford
11/13/2000 11:15 AM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Status of bankrupt companies  

I have not heard the status on these counterparties.  Do you have any updates?

Thanks,
Becky

To: Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bonnie 
White/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca 
Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Georgeanne Hodges/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Status of bankrupt companies  

Lisa/Richard/Bonnie,

Please give me an update of the following bankruptcy claims.  We need to make 
a determination if we should write off these receivables but would like to 
get input from you on any potential recovery before we move forward.  On a 
broader issue, do you have any report outlining outstanding bankruptcy 
preceedings or litigation that I may get a copy of on a regular basis so we 
can more effectively manage the credit and workout related issues on the 
trading portfolio?

Please advise.

Bill

   

From:  Tanya Rohauer                                                          
   10/31/2000 08:54 AM	

	                           

To: Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Status of bankrupt companies

---------------------- Forwarded by Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT on 10/31/2000 08:49 
AM ---------------------------

Rebecca Ford
10/31/2000 08:11 AM
To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Status of bankrupt companies

Hi Tanya and Debbie,

I was wondering if I could get an update as to the status of the following 
bankrupt companies:

Alma Energy Corp.
Kimball Trading Company
Southern Mineral Corp.

For each company, we have an outstanding receivable on our A/R.  I was 
wondering if, in each case, we expected to see some money to offset the 
receivable, or if there was a slim chance that we would receive anything in 
bankruptcy proceedings.  

Please advise.

Thank you,
Becky