Subject: Re: E-Mail Purge Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 1979 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

By copy of this letter, I am asking Linda Guinn to compare this notice to the 
notice ENA sent last moese 

	Robert C Williams@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	11/29/2000 04:54 PM
		 
		 To: Rob Walls
		 cc: Richard Sanders
		 Subject: E-Mail Purge Policy

Confidential and Privileged Attorney-Client Communication

Rob,

Consistent with the recommendation of Enron IT, Richard Sanders and I 
recommend that the following notice be sent to all employees:

"Re:  E-mail Purge Policy

"Effective January 1, 2001, the following policy with respect to the 
retention of e-mail messages will be in effect for all business units of the 
Company:

     E-mail messages in one's Inbox will be purged 30 days after their 
creation
     E-mail messages in one's Sent file will be purged 30 after being sent
     E-mail messages in one's Trash file will be purged 15 days after being 
placed in the Trash file
     E-mail messages in one's folders will be purged 365 days after being 
placed in the folder
     E-mail messages in archives will be purged 365 days after being archived

"Thank you for your cooperation."