Subject: Outstanding Invoices---FYI regarding MDBE bills for your groups.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Please coordinate the payment of the City of Vernon bill from my RC.
----- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 11/30/2000 12:21 PM -----

	Sheila Tweed
	11/29/2000 02:41 PM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Outstanding Invoices---FYI regarding MDBE bills for your groups.

----- Forwarded by Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT on 11/29/2000 02:37 PM -----

	"Wendell, Harlan" <[email-masked]>
	11/29/2000 12:40 PM
		 
		 To: "Sheila R. Tweed (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "+Karen Jones 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Ogilby, Barry" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Outstanding Invoices

Sheila and Karen,

As you requested, our accounting department has not been following up on our
outstanding invoices -- which at this point total about $700,000 (see
attached).  Sheila, I gather you told Barry you would try to get us current
before the end of November.  That would be great if you can do it.  (I can
give you wire info if you need it.)  If we don't make November (I know
you're swamped!), December would be OK, but it is very important to us that
we get caught up by year end.  Let me or Barry know if there's anything we
need to do.

Harlan

 <<ena outstandings.PDF>>

E-MAIL NOTICE

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may 
contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, use, 
disclosure or distribution by persons or entities other than the intended 
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
contact the sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message. 
Thank you.

To reply to our E-mail Administrator directly, send an email to 
[email-masked] or call (415) 393-2000 and delete this email.

McCUTCHEN, DOYLE, BROWN & ENERSEN, LLP

http://www.mccutchen.com

 - ena outstandings.PDF