Subject: Re: Triple C Power v. Enron Development Corp. (269th Judicial District Court, Harris County)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 04:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Good. Thanks.

Michelle Blaine
01/12/2001 12:13 PM
To: Gail Brownfeld/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: [email-masked]@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Richard B Sanders@ECT, Bruce 
Lundstrom/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Robert Vote@ENRON, 
[email-masked] 

Subject: Re: Triple C Power v. Enron Development Corp. (269th Judicial 
District Court, Harris County)
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION  

 Gail, we anticipated this.  This is Texas Ohio Power and I'll continue to 
handle it.
Thanks.
MB

Gail Brownfeld
01/12/2001 10:47 AM
To: [email-masked]@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Richard B Sanders@ECT, Bruce 
Lundstrom/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Robert Vote@ENRON, 
[email-masked] 

Subject: Triple C Power v. Enron Development Corp. (269th Judicial District 
Court, Harris County)
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION

 This morning I received a copy of the Summons, Petition and Request for 
Disclosure filed in the above-referenced case.  I have had a copy put on your 
desk. The CT Service of Process Transmittal Form indicates that Enron was 
served on January 4.  By my calculations, Enron's answer is due on January 
29. 
 The petition generally alleges that the plaintiff entered into a contract 
with Empressa Electrica de Guatemala, S.A  involving barges in the port of 
Puerto Quetzal in Guatemala.  Plaintiff further alleges that Enron assumed 
the plaintiff's position in this contract, expanded the project and failed to 
pay the pro rata amount allegedly due to plaintiff because of the expansion. 
 I think you had been working on a dispute involving Texas Ohio Power's 
claims pertaining to the Empressa PPA, the barges in Guatemala and expansions 
of that deal.  Is this lawsuit directly related?  If it's not directly 
related, is it related enough for us to use the same outside firm we used in 
the TOP dispute?  What outside counsel were we using for the Texas Ohio Power 
dispute?  Is this something you have time to work on?  If not, let me know 
and I'll be happy to handle it.  Thanks.