Subject: Re: Texas Litigation Counsel
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:55:00 -0800 (PST)

My first choice is Carrin Patman or Bruce Oakley at Bracewell--Tel. no. 
713-223-2900. My second choices are Ron Welch and Knox Nunnally at Vinson And 
Elkins #713-758-2222. Lastly, Barrett Reasoner at Gibbs and Bruns 
#713-650-8805. Of course if TransCanada is already a defendant, I might 
recommend different counsel depending on which judge they drew. If Duane has 
any questions please have him call me at 713-853-5587.

	Peter Keohane
	Sent by: Sharon Crawford
	01/22/2001 04:08 PM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: [email-masked]
		 Subject: Texas Litigation Counsel

Richard, a friend of mine at TransCanada Energy is looking to retain 
Houston-based litigation counsel, and was wondering who we could recommend.  
He assures me that the matter does not involve an Enron entity.  Accordingly, 
could you please provide me with a name and contact for litigation counsel 
you would recommend at V&E, Bracewell Patterson, Andrews & Kurth or otherwise?

Many thanks,
Peter