Subject: Enron - PGE v. CA PX.PDF
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Please find PGE v. CA PX Corporation Complaint.  Supporting documents will
follow under separate email.

Thank you.
Jane Chen
Assistant to Gary S. Fergus
(415) 979-2944

 PGE v. CA PX.PDF
 <<PGE v. CA PX.PDF>>

=======================================================
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may 
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, 
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of 
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to 
[email-masked]
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com

 - PGE v. CA PX.PDF