Subject: Re: Enron-- Tom Lambert
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 1979 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

It seems to me that we should start the process of figuring out what 

	"David Noonan" <[email-masked]>
	01/26/2001 02:20 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Michael 
Kirby" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Enron-- Tom Lambert

Gary:
        I received a voicemail message from Tom Lambert this morning. He 
advised that he had been retained by Dan Lamb for Enron as an expert but now 
understood that he should be talking to me and not Dan. Parenthetically, I 
know Tom quite well having used him on a number of cases. He wanted an update 
on what was happening and then stated that he had been contacted by a number 
of other defendants including Sempra but acknowledged that he had already 
been retained by Enron. I sense that he is looking for an assurance that he 
has a real role in this case before its too late. Tom is basically a one-man 
shop and this case therefore  is probably pretty significant for him in terms 
of a revenue source and he doesn't want to get left on the sidelines. I 
haven't called him back yet and want to know what I can tell him about his 
role or level of involvment for Enron. Please advise or give me a call if you 
want to discuss. Thanks.

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying 
documents is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or the attorney 
work product rule and is confidential business information intended only for 
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this 
message is not the intended recipient or representative of the recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly 
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify 
Kathryn A. Pugh at [email-masked] and immediately delete this message from 
your system.