Subject: Fwd: California Power Exchange Corp.'s Answer to Complaint
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Richard - in case you have not seen this:  CalPX's Answer in the FERC 
proceeding, which includes agreement to standstill pending resolution of 
Complaint. 
Received: from bracepatt.com (mail.bracepatt.com [205.138.132.1]) by 
mail.qeuo.com; Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:56:35 -0800
Received: from HOUSTON-Message_Server by bracepatt.com with Novell_GroupWise; 
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:57:43 -0600
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Novell GroupWise Internet Agent 5.5.4.1
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:57:17 -0600
From: "Ronald Carroll" <[email-masked]>
To: "Andrea Settanni" <[email-masked]>, "Paul Fox" 
<[email-masked]>, "Tracey Bradley" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: California Power Exchange Corp.'s Answer to Complaint
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_DF846037.C7A6CEAA"

I've attached the PX's Answer to our complaint which I have just received.
Received: from mcafee.bracepatt.com by bracepatt.com; Mon, 12 Feb 2001 
12:52:41 -0600
Received: FROM smtp02.mrf.mail.rcn.net BY mcafee.bracepatt.com ; Mon Feb 12 
13:01:47 2001 -0600
X-Proxy: keymaster.bracepatt.com protected
Received: from 207-172-146-79.s79.tnt3.ann.va.dialup.rcn.com 
([207.172.146.79] helo=brudergentile.com) by smtp02.mrf.mail.rcn.net with 
esmtp (Exim 3.16 #5) id 14SO3b-000792-00 ; Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:50:40 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:49:46 -0500
From: "James H. McGrew" <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.75 [en] (Windows NT 5.0; U)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: Robert Reilley <[email-masked]>,  "Jeffrey D. Watkiss" 
<[email-masked]>,  Mary Hain <[email-masked]>,  Ronald Carroll 
<[email-masked]>,  Susan Mara <[email-masked]>, Sarah Novosel 
<[email-masked]>,  Timothy Bolden <[email-masked]>,  
John McGrane <[email-masked]>,  Phillip Fantle 
<[email-masked]>,  Michael Griffen <[email-masked]>,  
Don Garber <[email-masked]>, Brian Currey <[email-masked]>,  John 
Stamper <[email-masked]>,  Dennis Vermillion 
<[email-masked]>,  Gary Bachman <[email-masked]>, Howard Shapiro 
<[email-masked]>,  Cheryl Feik Ryan <[email-masked]>,  Robert Loeffler 
<[email-masked]>,  Katherine Zeitlin <[email-masked]>,  Richard 
Beitler <[email-masked]>,  Julia Richardson <[email-masked]>,  
Melvin Brosterman <[email-masked]>,  Alan Yudkowsky 
<[email-masked]>,  John Fryer <[email-masked]>,  Richard 
Josephson <[email-masked]>,  Per Ramfjord <[email-masked]>,  
Scott Kaplan <[email-masked]>,  David Perlman <[email-masked]>,  
Randal Osteen <[email-masked]>,  Edward Berlin <[email-masked]>,  
Sean Atkins <[email-masked]>,  Julia Moore <[email-masked]>
Subject: California Power Exchange Corp.'s Answer to Complaint
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------47F528D2F7E77548F9813555"

This message and any attachment(s) hereto are intended solely for the 
individual(s) listed in the masthead.? This message may contain information 
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.? Any 
review, dissemination or use of this message or its contents by persons other 
than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.? If you 
have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return 
e-mail and delete the message from your system.? Thank you! 

This is being filed at FERC today. 

Jim McGrew ? ?
 - BLF0078.DOC