Subject: Re: McKenna arbitration
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Make sure you send these messages to Andy Edison

	"Ileana Blanco" <[email-masked]>
	02/13/2001 10:46 AM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "J. Clifford Gunter" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: McKenna arbitration

Richard Bianchi has proposed August 20 for the arbitration, which he believes 
will not last more than a day..  Does that work for you and our possible 
witnesses,if any? Short of the offtakers, which Max is concerned about 
involving, who would you have in mind--since we are posturing  this as an msj 
case?  If the date works, I would suggest that we try to depose McKenna as 
soon as possible to see if there is any additional discovery we really need. 
Let me hear from you'all and then I'll ask Tom to contact the other 
arbitrators about their availability and the preparation of some kind of 
scheduling order for discovery, motions, etc. deadlines.