Subject: Re: $80 million
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Gary---I think you should write the PX a letter asking:1) where this $ went, 
2) whether the Core performance bond has been paid and where that $ went,3) 
whether the State has paid them any $ for the block forward positions, 4) has 
a claim been made on the CTS performance bond and is it still active given 
the State's action, 5)How did they calculate the $17mm chargeback they sent 
us, 6)what other $ has been collected to minimize the chargebacks
If anyone has anything else they think we should ask the PX please send Gary 
and me a note.

	"Stephen Hall" <[email-masked]>
	02/08/2001 11:51 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: $80 million

Just a reminder:  The ISO held a Firm Transmission Right ("FTR") auction last 
month that netted the California IOUs $80 million.  That money is credited to 
their account to reduce their revenue requirement for access charges (it 
reduces the amount of money that the utilities' ratepayers pay for 
transmission access charges).

As creditors, we should have some claim against that money.

NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential 
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have 
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, 
disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the 
sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you 
received. Thank you.

Stephen C. Hall
Stoel Rives LLP
[email-masked]
tel: (503) 294-9897
fax: (503) 220-2480