Subject: Fw: June 8 Meeting
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 02:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

?
-----Original Message-----
From:  John Erickson <[email-masked]>
To:  John Odam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday,  June 06, 2000 9:19 AM
Subject: June 8 Meeting

John Odam,

Wilde Construction, a MasTec North America company, will have the following  
individuals present at the meeting on June 8 at 9:00 a.m. in Houston: Jose  
Sariego, attorney; Kevin Haugen, safety director; John Erickson, CFO. Our  
telephone number is (218) 785-2171
?
John Erickson
MasTec North America, Inc. - Building the  e-World
D/B/A Wilde Construction
(218) 785-2171
Confidentiality  Notice:? This information contained in this transmittal, 
including any  attachment, is privileged and confidential information and is 
intended only for  the person or entity to which it is addressed.? If you are 
neither the  intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for 
delivering this  message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that any disclosure,  copying or distribution or the taking of any action in 
reliance on the contents  of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.? If you 
have received this  transmittal in error, please contact the sender 
immediately and delete this  transmittal from any computer or other data 
bank.? Thank you.
?

?