Subject: Re: Claims/Arbitration
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 07:29:00 -0800 (PST)

I am scheduled to be in London next week.  I would like to sit down and talk 
to you about this.

	T Paul Johnson@ENRON
	02/20/2001 03:08 AM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Paul Simons/LON/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Claims/Arbitration

Paul Simons suggested I wrote to you to inform you that I am presently 
handling a number of small arbitration/claims matters on behalf of Enron 
Metals, which are subject to English law and London arbitration (LME).  They 
are generally for quite small amounts (presently from US$ 68,000 to US$ 
approx. 400,000).  I would be grateful if you could let me know the extent to 
which you wish to be involved or to monitor these.

Paul Johnson