Subject: Re: Hard Copy Retention Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 03:37:00 -0800 (PST)

It is really not the record retention policy that drives this decision, it is 
the open subpoena from the CPUC and the fact that we have been sued. Gary 
Fergus is going to draft a memo for your signature.

	Tim Belden
	03/02/2001 09:38 AM
		 
		 To: Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Hard Copy Retention Policy

we are about to move a bunch of desks up here.  as people move their desks, 
they will surely be going through old files and reports.  i want to make sure 
that we are in compliance with data and file retention policies.  could you 
please advise me on the need to send out a communication reiterating what the 
hard copy retention policy is?