Subject: Updated CA PX and ISO for EPMI and Portland General
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 04:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

Per your request, below please find the updated CA PX and ISO exposures for 
Enron Power Marketing, Inc. and Portland General Electric Company.

Please call with any questions.

Regards,
Tracy Ngo
503-464-8755
---------------------- Forwarded by Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT on 03/09/2001 12:35 PM 
---------------------------

Tracy Ngo
03/09/2001 12:28 PM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT
cc: Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Updated CA PX and ISO for EPMI and Portland General

Bill,

Attached please find updated California PX and ISO outstanding exposures as 
of 3/9/01 for both EPMI and Portland General (Sheet 1).  Please also note 
that Sheet 2 details the collateral that EPMI currently has in escrow with 
the PX.

Volume Management and I will meet on a weekly basis (each Friday) to gather 
any updates for this report or more frequently as deemed necessary.  I have 
also asked Tyesha Woods, credit manager at Portland General, to provide me 
with email/fax updates as they occur.

Please let me know if you have any questions to the aforementioned.  I will 
also be sending this email to outside bankrupcy counsel (Le Boef's attorney, 
Jim Moeller in their Denver office).

Regards,
Tracy