Subject: CanFibre of Lackawanna -- Draft Letter to Independent Consultant
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 05:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mr. Enerson, 

Attached for your review is a draft of Milbank's  letter to R.W. Beck, Inc., 
the Independent Consultant.? Please note that we  need Enron's input to fill 
an informational gap regarding the fate of the EPC  agreement on page six.? 
If you have any questions or comments please call  David Zolkin (213) 
892-4567 or me (213) 892-4562.? Thank you.

???????  ???????  ???????  ??????? Gabe  Coy 

<<3_wcd07!.doc>> 

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged  and/or confidential 
information. If  you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee 
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the  intended 
recipient(s), you are hereby  notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.  
If you have received this message in  error, please immediately notify 
the  sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.  

 - 3_wcd07!.doc