Subject: Re: Mobile Energy Services Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

That depends on what this is---I can't tell from the e-mail. I have asked 
Gail to follow up with you and Bob

	John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	04/10/2001 03:01 PM
		
		 To: Lisa Robichaux/ENRON@enronXgate@ENRON, Richard B Sanders@ECT, Martin W 
Penkwitz@EES
		 cc: Michelle Lawless/ENRON@enronXgate@ENRON, Robert 
Vote/ENRON@enronXgate@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: Mobile Energy Services Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Thanks, Bob, but I think Mr. Sander's shop will carry this one forward - is 
that right Richard? 

By the way, when I spoke Marty Penkwitz yesterday, who had been working the 
OEC - MESC deal to date, he did not think we needed to be present or that we 
had an interest at stake since OEC's O&M agreement had essentially been 
approved. Marty, let me know if I mischaracterized your input.

JWVS

	Lisa Robichaux/ENRON@enronXgate
	04/10/2001 02:33 PM
		 
		 To: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Robert Vote/ENRON@enronXgate, Michelle Lawless/ENRON@enronXgate
		 Subject: Mobile Energy Services Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

 FROM THE OFFICE OF C. ROBERT VOTE