Subject: Re: ECT/PaineWebber Waiver
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

The letter looks fine. Send me a hard copy and I will sign.

	[email-masked]
	06/12/2000 01:54 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked]
		 Subject: ECT/PaineWebber Waiver

 <<2LK%501!.DOC>> 
Attached is draft letter for your review and comment.? Thanks. 

??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? Steve Blauner 

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee 
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended 
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. 
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify 
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. 

 - 2LK%501!.DOC