Subject: Re: Houston Economic Opportunity Fund legal update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 01:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Andy Edison, ext 57105, is now handling the HEOF litigation.

	[email-masked]
	04/12/2001 02:21 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Houston Economic Opportunity Fund legal update

Richard-

We are performing the 2000 audits of both HEOF and HEOF II.  I wanted to touch
base with you and get an update in status on any litigation involving either 
of
the partnerships.  I am aware of the Intrust matter as it relates to HEOF.  
Have
there been any developments on that front?  Are there any matters in which 
HEOF
II is involved?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Russ

713 345 6946

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not 
consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.