Subject: Re: Enron New York voice recorder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have asked my asst, Twanda Sweet, to set up a call w/you to talk about this

	Limor Nissan@MGUSA
	04/11/2001 09:28 AM
		 
		 To: Richard Sanders
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron New York voice recorder

Hi Richard,

I wanted to discuss with you two open items with you re: our voice recorder 
policy.

On the authorization to listen to conversations, we cannot comply with the 
requirement that an MD authorize it because we have no MD on site.  Given the 
size of our office, etc. I can suggest some people that would be appropriate 
in lieu of an MD.  Insofar as who should be present, we are suggesting that 
the IT person be present to run the playback, together with myself and the 
person who authorized the playback.

On the retention policy, the policy presently applicable is fine for most of 
our personnel.  One of our companies, Enron Trading Services Inc. is 
regulated by the CFTC and the NFA, who impose a 5 year records keeping 
requirement.  We can purchase a separate system for the traders in that 
company for a cost of about $20,000.  

Please let me know when you will have a moment to discuss.

Thanks,

Limor

520 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-715-5283
Fax: 212-715-5608
Email: [email-masked]