Subject: Service of Process
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Can you take care of this? My understanding is that we should send this to El 
Paso.
----- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 04/16/2001 06:54 PM -----

	Gay Arnold/ENRON@enronXgate
	04/16/2001 02:16 PM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda R Guinn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bonnie 
White/ENRON@enronXgate
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Service of Process

The following documents were received today from CT Corporation by Federal 
Express 2-day service:  

Roger Atkinson v. Superior-MPM Technologies, Inc., et al. (including Cogen 
Technologies Linden Venture); No. L-1536-01, In the Superior Court of New 
Jersey, Law Division, Union County.  SUMMONS, COMPLAINT W/JURY DEMAND, NOTICE 
OF MOTION, AFFIDAVIT, EXHIBIT A and PROPOSED ORDER to Cogen Technologies 
Linden Venture, L.P. by certified mail on 4/13/01 with postmarked date 
4/12/01.

PLEASE ADVISE IF NOT RECEIVED WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY.

The original hard copy documents will be forwarded to you upon receipt; 
expected delivery; next business day.

Thank you !!

Gay Arnold
Enron Litigation Unit, EB 4829
(713) 853-6612
(713) 853-6576 (fax)
[email-masked]