Subject: Re: CalpX committee bylaws.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 04:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will leave this to llgm.

	"Cindy Stremmel" <[email-masked]>
	04/16/2001 07:01 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, "Anne Marie DeFelice" <[email-masked]>, 
"Garrett L. Hanken" <[email-masked]>, "Jeffrey A. Krieger" 
<[email-masked]>, "Marc S. Cohen" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: CalpX committee bylaws.

Per Marc Cohen, please review the attached Draft Bylaws and provide him with 
comments.  Thank you.

**************************
* Confidentiality Notice *
**************************

This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and is 
intended to be privileged and confidential within the attorney client 
privilege.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately 
notify the sender and delete all copies of this email message along with all 
attachments.  Thank you.
 - CalpXcom.