From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the latest redlined draft version (the redlining compares your
original draft with all of our changes to date), reflecting some very minor
edits (mostly typos) we made to the document today. <<NFV7RED.WPD>>

____________________________________________________________________________
The e-mail address and domain name of the sender changed on November 1, 
1999.  Please update your records.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________

 - NFV7RED.WPD